Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Wouldya Rather?? LaredoS vs. Double B

Today, I’m doing a feature that I really wanted to do for a while. I’ve just been too lazy to do it. Today (and hopefully every Tuesday) is “Wouldya Rather” day. It’s a day where we ask important questions that have to do with current events, and some other ridiculousness. Today I ask the question, “Wouldya rather bang a 2002 Pam Anderson, or wouldya rather own a propane store in the middle of the Southern California Firestorm?”

The 2007 Firestorm in Southern California is for real. I saw special reports on Sunday, and took the fire for granted. Then I saw families evacuating and heading to Qualcomm Stadium, and took that for granted (with all the smoke, cars, and people handing out food I thought that Raiders fans were still tailgating after last week’s game). Then I woke up today and my nose was burning from breathing in the air (if I were president, I would have marijuana fields planted so if these fires happen again, they will make everybody high…and, they would forget about their shit burning down). Seriously, my heart goes out to anybody who has lost their way of living from these fires. And, if there are any ladies who want to meet up at the Qualcomm Stadium mass tailgate…email me.

Okay…today, I query the Double B for his take on the situation.

Double B: I would definitely choose the propane store. STD’s are bad, and propane is an easy sell.

(if ya don’t know, by now, Double B is Jewish)

Laredo: But, wouldn’t the store blow up?

Double B: It’s not going to blow up. Throw that shit under cement blocks and get a sprinkler system.

(if ya don’t know, by now, Double B is Jewish)

Okay…so he rather own a propane store.

Me on the other hand…I think that it’s important to think through decisions. This is what I call a “lose-lose” situation. You’re gonna get burned by both. In these situations, I realize why every President is a man. We have the uncanny ability to use two heads in a situation like this. So I’m going to ask my second head (Planters is his name, for those who want to know…he’s attached to nuts, and ladies should, and will, plant two lips on him whenever he comes around). Planters and my brain will now reason on what I rather do.

Laredo: Double B is right…people might need propane and insurance something every store owner should have.

Planters
: Insurance? It’s like Forrest Gump says, “Insurance is like a box of condoms” …Bang out Pam, son!!!!!

Laredo: You may have a point. The question doesn’t indicate I have to go “raw dog”.

Planters: I wouldn’t hate on you if you did.

Laredo: I could also sell some pictures to the tabloids, of me and Pam banging. One will be of my dick, with a headline “Loch Ness Monster EXISTS!” The other would be “Brotha learned how to train Loch Ness Monster…Monster bangs out Pam Anderson.”

Planters: Now your talking…and don’t forget brothas love white blonds, with huge tits…and

Planters and Laredo (in unison): Pam Anderson is a white blond, with huge tits!!!

So, I rather bang Pam Anderson…2002 or 2007 (or 2032). Anybody with an opinion on what they would rather do should hit the comments tab. Remember, you gotta pick on or they other. I’m out like Pam Anderson after Planters busts his cashews…peace…

0 comments:

Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock
Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform