Saturday, September 22, 2007

Laredo's Picks of Da Week - Peyton Shits on Texans


Like I do every week, I'm going to make picks in the NFL against the spread. The only thing that is different this week is that I'm putting them on my website. So far this year, I am 14 and 0, seriously (not). I just didn't want to bet for fear of the FBI banging down my door asking me if the NFL is fixed. Cuz I don't snitch. On to the picks:

San Fran (+9.5) at Pittsburgh (O/U: 38)

San Francisco is a tough football team, lead by a tough man (Mike Nolan). They aren't as gay as the residents of the city, and this is a defense first team (great secondary, one of the best up and coming middle linebackers). Take San Fran, and the under...Pittsburgh should win, though 17-13.

Peyton Manning (-6) at Houston (O/U: 47)

Peyton is going to throw 5 TDs tomorrow...if my memory serves me correct he threw 5 TDs last time he was in Houston. I don' t care who he plays against, he's the best QB of all time, and a hot start by a trendy team (Houston) isn't going to get in the way of his greatness...Look for Anthony Gonzalez to have his coming out party (probably with a keg of Corona). Take Peyton, and the over...41-17 Indy

Dallas (+3) at Chicago (O/U: 41)

1. Dallas is the best team in the NFC (with the best offense) 2. Rex Grossman sucks. Rex is going to have what I call the "Me Hitting It From Behind While I'm Drunk" game. He'll try to go deep, and end up in shit (get it? wrong hole). Dallas will have Tank Johnson in the coaches booth, with a AK 47...Dallas rolls 31-17

Minny (+2.5) at K.C. (O/U: 33.5)

Minnesota put too much pressure on their black QB, so he threw 4 picks last week, and messed up his groin. Look for their white QB (Kelly Holcomb) to be the caretaker in this smashmouth battle of crappy teams. Minny wins 13-10

These picks are for entertainment purposes only...when you bet your house on anything but these picks, it will be entertaining to see the gangsters show up to your house, and break your legs...GL

0 comments:

Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock
Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform