Thursday, June 28, 2007

Blazers - Greg Oden #1

I not going to analyze what this pick means basketball wise right now, because I did that in my mock draft. There is also no drama with this pick. The drama, lies in one thing. How many commercials can he get with that big ass gap in his teeth. Also, if he didn't play basketball, you would think that he was a big retard. I hope that he pans out, though. He seems comfortable with with his future stardom, and I know he is going to a team that is poised (in three years) to win in three years.

Suit grade: 4 (out of 10): Pretty conservative...if I knew that Portland was going to have white draft hats, I would have a white suit. He went with navy blue.

Stephen A. - "You can't teach seven feet! You can't teach seven feet!"...i'll give him his second yelling point, because he repeated him self in his normal tone

Tirico - "He wanted to be a dentist (proceeded by laughing)" LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! How can't you refer to the gap.

0 comments:

Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock
Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform