Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Why women like to throw the word "stalker" around

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I do live in Hollywood, and actually met this young woman (Alyssa Milano, for those without dicks), and she hugged me. I think that when she hugged me, i gave her the impetus to have a Black Bat in her hand, like she does in the last picture (yes, capitalizing Black Bat is grammatically correct, for me). When I talked to her, she said she didn't like the Mets, and I wonder if she is doing this to send me a message. My bail will probably be set at $50,000 the first time, and if I take a couple of years off, I hope everybody understands.

0 comments:

Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock
Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform