Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Yay...for Phil McCracken (Hellmuth)

As a poker player, there isn't one person I would like to bust more than Phil Helmuth (not including Jessica Alba, in a private home game of strip poker)... He won his 11th bracelet and that tops two lists...He has the most bracelets of any poker player, and the most braclets of any a-holes...not that he's a bad person, but such a whinner at the table...

Last year I shared a limo with Jeff Madsen, to go to a celebrity poker event...he just got his first cash of 2007 out of the way, in the seven card stud, high/low, and I hope he goes on to have a more historic run this year...
I actually wrote the words Phil Helmuth and stud in the same entry... I must be tired...till tomorrow....LS

0 comments:

Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock
Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform