Friday, June 15, 2007

Thanks David Stern - I Found My New Crack

The N.B.A. finals concluded last night, and I realized we have officially seen the worst season of pro basketball, period...It was so bad, the guys on the ABC Halftime Show were killing the game, not worried about anybody turning it off, because they never started watching...I had to watch, because I'm a fan of the sport...I wanted to see Timmy D pull down an M.V.P., but that didn't happen (the problem with Duncan not winning the M.V.P. is that people will say that he isn't the reason the Spurs win championships...the big man gets soooooo disrespected...Shaq was the MVP two years ago, but Nash won, and Shaq was the reason that the Heat got where they did last year...In know D Wade had a big finals, but getting there, Shaq was huge)...so then the only thing I was waiting for was the celebration once the Spurs won...It was one of the worst celebrations ever...they need to re-sign Stephen Jackson for some good ol', straight up, ignorance, during the post game celebration...I could see TP giving his acceptance speech, with Stephen Jackson droppin' N-bombs in the background that could be heard on national television(Props for Stephen Jackson for having top stories in basketball every summer, and fall...Strip club shoot outs, brawls...I wonder if he has looked into dog fighting he would be a perfect fit...he'll goto jail this summer...oh yeah, why hasn't that strip club video been released yet?!?!? That would be a permanent addition to my MySpace page)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
the only "clapping" Stephen Jackson does, without being arrested

...David Stern has f'd up the product soooo much that I went to OnDemand to find something to watch to make me forget the debacle I witnessed...I went to the H.B.O. section. and found a show called 'John from Cinncinnati'...H.B.O. hit another home run...I don't think it hit me that the Sopranos are over, but this show is really good...It's about a surfing family from Imperial Beach, CA...this guy comes from outta nowhere, and miracles are happening all over the place...throw in Al Bundy, in a leading role, and some other degenerates in a seedy hotel, and you got yourself a hit...David Stern could learn a lot from the way H.B.O. does things...they don't limit their writers, or actors, with censorship...David Stern does...they sell their product for 15 dollars a month...to go to an N.B.A. game costs 250 dollars...they appease the people on the East and West Coast with different feeds...David Stern seems to not care about the East at all, starting playoff games at 9:30 at night...David Stern better come up with a plan because next year will be a long year...I'm afraid he's pushing me closer to watching 'The Gilmore Girls' (Artis is in that, right?)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
more like Gilmores' Bitches and Ho's...

0 comments:

Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock
Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform