Thursday, January 3, 2008

Fukudome T-Shirt Ideas

One of my resolutions for 2008 is be more venture capitalistic. The other is to make more fun of Asians. So I called up The Double B and asked him for ideas for t-shirts to commemorate the addition of the Cubs newest Japanese import (no, not the Mitsubishi Jet Towel hand dryers in the stadium bathrooms, or the addition of Sapporo to the stadium club bar). I'm talking about the Cubs' new right fielder Kosuke Fukudome. ***WARNING*** The Double B is Jewish. Therefore if you buy a t-shirt and don't like it, YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK. But that's because the t-shirt will be a good value, and you should keep it.


This article might be a few weeks late, but I'm still very excited about the Cubs newest audition – Kosuke Fukudome. It's about time the Cubs have jumped on the bandwagon and signed a Japanese import. Ever since trading Sammy (no habla English) Sosa, the right field position has been a rotation of scrubs. If Kosuke can bat .300, he'll be the savior of the town. And, having just moved one block away from my mecca, Wrigley Field, I'm starting a Kosuke Fukudome fan club. My first order of business is making a killer t-shirt. Below is a list of ideas that came to me on the toilet.


1. Fuk-U-Do-Me

(Just that in white writing on a blue shirt)


2. Fuk-U-Do-Me?

No Fuk-U

(I can't decide if the Fuk-U should be printed on the back of the shirt?)

or

Fuk-U-Do-Me?

No Fuk-U-Do-You


3. Japanese Characters

(Fuk-U) or (Go Fuk-Uself)

(I'm playing with this idea, but I want to have random Japanese writing on the shirt that doesn't mean anything, but have the translation on the bottom be something like Fuk -U)


4. A picture of Fukudome and then either of these headlines.

· If he can see a baseball, he can see your sins.

· Me Likey

· Smashing balls like your mom.

· Generic Ichiro

· Fukudome! In English that means, suck my balls.

· Sushi Makes You Strong.

· Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto

· Asian Sensation

· Yellow Never Looked So Good.

· Fukudome Bitched Slapped Mr. Miyagi.


5. I Kosuke Fukudome Your Mom/Wife/Sister/Dog/Neighbor/etc…


I need your ideas Laredo!

0 comments:

Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock
Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform