Saturday, January 26, 2008

Mailbag and Lead Pipe Locks (College B-Ball)

First, I want to respond to a comment left by anonymous:

Wow, dude, you are one FUCKED UP person if you wanna go anywhere NEAR jankovic she is one of the ugliest females, no, one of the ugliest humans i have ever seen. I have trouble looking at her, especially in those photos you posted. They make me want to projectile vomit. You sicken me.


LOL... I agree, Jankovic isn't hot, but she seems enthusiastic when it comes down to taking dick. She's also a tennis player, so her body is probably pretty slammin'. I made my pick based on who I would like to bang once, and the one where I wouldn't feel bad after leaving the next day (with their credit card). AND, her role playing goes all the way to Asian hooker! Does this not matter? IT'S A HOOKER OFF! NOT A "SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH SOME ANNOYING HAG "-OFF!!! I put a link to Ana Ivanovic's pics on the top off my links section (look to the right), so I think she is hotter than any of them. Oh yeah, my elevator may not go to the top floor, but it's not like I'm trying to hide it... Maybe this mathematical equation will help you understand:


and that's on a good day...

NEXT!!! Lead Pipe Locks...

I have been hot, because I am probably the only person who watches college b-ball. I have a feel for how the season is going to break down, and if you're a bettor, it's time to get on the Laredo bandwagon. Today, two teams are going to cover, and one is going to surprise America with a big win.

First game....Gonzaga (+12) at Number 1 Memphis

Memphis will win the game, but Gonzaga covers. Look for super-freshman Austin Daye to lock down Chris Douglas-Roberts (who is on his way to All-American honors)...the Zags matchup well and are well coached. Memphis 78 - Gonzaga 70

Second Game...Connecticut (+8.5) at Number 8 Indiana

UConn will prove how overrated the Big Ten is, and how overrated super-freshman Eric Gordon is. UConn wins outright 70-59...

While were are on the subject of super freshman...my number one pick would be Allison Stokke, freshman pole vaulter at the University of Florida. Here is a picture of her with a pole resting on her shoulder...there are too many jokes I can use here, so I'll let everybody else fill in the blanks...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

18-1. Its brilliant. It sounds so good 4 so many reasons. 18 y.o and 1 digi cam. 18 rack of garbage beer n 1 anal bead luvin whore. 8-teens who like nob slobbin (not stat rape) and 1 schlong. They all make so much sense that I see no other possibility but an 18 and 1 patriot squad. Heres to that 1 New England!

Anonymous said...

btw college hoops predictions were gross

Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock
Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform